Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Week 5 of 6 in the CCM!

Week #5 3-2-16
Hola Everyone!

This week was another great one! I love it here in the MTC but am stretching my arms to the doors ready to leave haha! It is sometimes hard for me to have a good attitude towards the practice work and lessons because I am ready to go do it for real and cant take it seriously anymore but I am still tying to do my best while I can learn in the comfort of the CCM! After that I am just thrown into it and will be on my own! which I am very excited for but at the same time know that I will wish I was studying the language in my comfy chair at my desk in the MTC! I am learning more and more every day and can teach descent lessons in my opinion! I cant wait to teach them to real people!! its definately different, and I know that because the second week I was able to teach people about the book of mormon in the plaza in guatemala city! I was so pumped to share one message I cant wait to feel that all day everyday as I teach and see the change in peoples lives! Classes are going good and teachers are still great! I forgot to say last week that they gave me a haircut in the MtC and it is not how I would prefer my hair haha i have never had the clippers go against the way I come my hair and it kinda sucked! its like really short and I cant really spike it in the front so thats a little sad but it has beed a week and i dont care anymore! nect time I am definately ¿gonna have someone else do it that wont just chop it all off!! Memorization has been going really well for me! I have down now the first vision, invitation to be baptised, missionary purpose, and D&C 4! Im working on more now! Also studying phrases of the lessons and prcticing grammer so I can teach better! I have so many times in lessons where im talking and want to say something but dont know how! its tough but after I write down what I would have said and get it translated and study it! I have gotten down the past tenses in spanish which are really strange! I still need to work on stem changers and irregulars tho! When I get to the field I am hoping that I will get a companion that speaks no english so ill be forced to speak it all the time!! the nortes arnt as good as we could be at speaking spanish all the time so we havnt gotten as good as I know we all could have! but we set a district goal to speak only spanish unless we cant say what we need to! I have had a really cool experience with scipture study and diligence here in the CCM, reading and studying is really hard for me! reading is my least favorite thing to do, and it is hard for me to focus! so i have been starting study time with a prayer and have asked for help from my heavenly father to help me stay focused and read comprehensively and really study the doctrine enabling me to be a more efective servant for him and I have not had a problem staying focused at all! Huge testimony to me and I know that im doing what i am with the help of the lord! I had a wonderful week minus one tough day but i know that is is just part of the mission and im praying to know what it is the lord wanted me to learn from those days! I look forward to this last week here in the mtc and cant wait to share the message with some real investigators!! Thanks for reading and I hope all is well for all of you!!

Yo se qué soy una siervo de Dios! Yo se qué con la ayuda de Dios y Jesucristo yo puedo alcanzar todo! Yo se qué Dios quiere la mejor por mi en mi trabajo y yo se qué el es me ayudando todos las dias! Yo veo las manos de Dios en mi vido en todos aspectos! Durante de mi estudias, en mi lecciones, y en todo otros! Yo estoy muy agradecido por la oportunidad yo tengo para ser un siervo de Dios y yo espero yo so suficiente en mis trabajos! Yo no puedo esperer para ir a el campo y enseñar personas qien necesitan la iglesia en sus  vidas! 
Gracias por leyendo! (not sure if i used reading correctly, if u speak spanish lmk!)

--
Love,
Elder Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment