Thursday, June 15, 2017

Week 66! America 1----> unknown area

Week #66
6/12/17
Heyy everyone! ok this weeks letter is gonna be pretty short because it was a pretty interesting but normal week! haha that doesn't make any sense but not much happened! i actually ended up not working very much.. it kinda stinks hah but you'll see why! so heres some of the highlights!! 
1. We went bowling on Monday and it was totally fun! They turned off the lights so it was glow in the dark and our mission president and his wife came! totally a blast! and music was playing reallyy loud so that was kinda fun! even the president was enjoying it haha! 
2. ELDER RENLUND, one of the 12 apostles came to my mission and we got to meet him and shake his hand! it was sooo cool! and i was sitting in the front row for the whole meeting! his sucha cool guy and wow hes smart! we learned sooo much from him it was amazing! wishi  could tell you all about everything he taught but the thing that most impacted me was something he said at the beginning. He started by saying today i have 3 messages that i need to share with you from god and his prophet. the one that really hit me was a sincere but sooo powerful, THANK YOU. he expressed with soo much love his gratitude for our service and made it very clear that God specifically wanted him to say that to us, our misison specifically! i was really close to him so i could see his eyes and wow. it was something incredible! i cant explain it! 
3. I got really really really sick haha. i was in bed for 3 days and couldn't even move! I got some virus that is hittin El Salvador super hard and has actually killed 3 ppl! I had the highest fever ive ever had in my life! it almost got up to 104!!! I was pretty scared! i couldn't move, could hardly breath, and my whole body was like on the verge of having a seizure! But not really i just dont know another word to use, but yea it was scary! but i got a blessing and and an emergency injection and it went down a little! but wow my body hurt! it attacks all your bones so my back and my knees and joints hurt so bad! it was nuts! Hahah gotta love El Salvador! Im better now though!!:) 
4. We Had Leaders council and it was the last one of my mission president! My new president comes this next week! but it was a great meeting! we talked all about what we learned with the apostle and applied it to our mission and stuff it was cool! we made plans and goals and had some good laughs with all the leaders in the mission with president before he leaves! im so sad that he is leaving i love him sooo much! he is an incredible person and such a great leader! 
5. i had another meeting with my president and all the ward mission leaders in the stake! it was cool! i organized and planned it, the i lead it! i didnt do much teaching but it was really cool! and president taught soooo well and i know that all the ward mission leaders are stoked to havea ll that info! 
6. I HAVE CHANGES HAHA SEE YA AMERICA 1:( :)

pics:
my old companions, bowling, me and the mission president, all the mission leaders, and a river here hahaha i think i found the Charley and the chocolate factory river! 

--
Love,
Elder Beck





No comments:

Post a Comment